My Journey Thus Far:





Thursday, September 2, 2010

?? What ???




So,... I get up this morning, right? and i'm tired because i can home late last night from a Bible discussion and from the diet... But the diet was good... i don't feel all that different, just maybe a little spaced out sometimes. But anyway, i get up and i head for the scale and i was thinking maybe the scale will be good to me this morning and say that i'm at the most 190lbs. But it didn't. It said something else.


I was thrilled to see a number that I've missed for a while... I was 185 lbs again :) Though it is a big number, its really exciting to know that this diet is really working for me. I'm not starving all day, but rather i am eating more healthy and more proportioned meals. And its only the second day!!! I recommend all overweight and obese people to give this diet a try. I don't know if it will work on healthy and ultra skinny people... we'll find out later :)



I feel so good about myself right now that its intoxicating! I haven't felt so good in a long time. I cant wait to do this diet again! To go down to 175 will be amazing :) And invigorating. To show those snobby girls that are skinny from birth that i too can be skinny and pretty... maybe even be more than they can ever be. To tell you a little secret, i dont really have boobs or a butt and i am now ever so thankful to God that i dont. Cuz if i had those curves, i would have a harder time trying to get into those size zero pants in the end :) sigh... well till tomoro, with a thinner me,


<3 [DOVE]

No comments:

Post a Comment