My Journey Thus Far:





Saturday, September 4, 2010

Weight check!


Im so scared that im going to gain weight while im off the diet, so im carefully monitoring what i eat. And it should work to at least keep it at 185lbs... So i checked today after i ate in the morning and stuff and it is still at 185 :) Thats really really good!


My mom was warning about what to eat and what not to eat and that i shouldn't eat until feel hungry... and i already know all that stuff but i feel weird... im not hungry nor am i hungry, its a odd feeling...


Im going to group today :) I hope Handsome-man will be there... i really do hope so... My mom is a bit anxious of me going alone, but i dont care im going anyway. Im going to look my best too! I think it would be weird if i only start looking extra pretty only after i find out he's there, ppl will notice. Hopefully they'll notice how pretty i am and start talking :P Has anyone else try the 3 day diet??


[DOVE]

No comments:

Post a Comment