My Journey Thus Far:





Wednesday, September 1, 2010

- 2.5 pounds

I woke up this morning and i weighed myself to find that i lost about 2.5lbs! Which is really great because i lost some weight from eating quite a bit of food :P I know its not water weight because i drank like 9 cups of water yesterday! And i went to the gym... But i also heard i wasn't supposed to exercise on this diet, but not sure why... But I'm still really excited!!! :D

Today is Diet Day 2, and so far its been really good... I mean its not like the food is terrible or anything. Plus i don't feel faint at all so i can go to the gym, run/power-walk in a incline for a mile and do some weights... I need to learn to love the gym again :S..

When I'm going to be off my diet, I'm going to add new things to my "Yummy" page... I found some really good low calorie foods that are instant to make :D

<3 DOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment