My Journey Thus Far:





Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stand still goodness :)

Well its night time here and i weighed myself. I was thinking it should be around 188 because i ate the dinner and stuff for this 3rd day on the diet... But it wasn't :) it was still 185 :D I'm ecstatic! Now i cant wait till i do it again in 3 days... i wish i can just keep on doing it over and over but then the skin wont tighten up and everything will be a mess, plus i've noticed that i've been betting light headed and weak so no gym while on diet. So,... on Monday i'll begin the diet again and hopefully i wont add too many pounds till then... Good thing im already writing down in my journal what im going to be eating for the next 3 days 'off' :P
I can't wait to be 175.... 165... 155.... 145!!! and so on :) Hopefully i can get to at least 145lbs with this diet... i know its not going to help me get to my ultimate goal but its a start and i like it :)Here are some of my inspirational thinspo! Enjoy
[DOVE]

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dove-
    thanks for your comments. You were my first haha.
    Look, I just wonder if you aren't playing with fire with the pro-ana mia stuff. You seem like a nice girl, so do you really need to go down this dark and desolate road???

    With all you HOLY holy stuff and bible loving I would think- isn't there kindof a sinful layer to what you are doing? Pro ana and mia is dark, dark stuff, and most of us are really FFFFFF(*^(*^(*^(*^(*^ked up people.
    I get that you want to be thin, and good for you to have your moms support in your starvation attempts, but if you keep walking the way you are walking you will end up like me, sticking your finger down your throat until chocolate shoots out your nose and you shit blood and your one year old is stadning there going mommy? mommy? and your life is HELL.
    Then you will get more self destructive than ever, and college girlie that you are you will look for love in the wrong men and become a little slut and a little weak, crying little thing that uses her bible to hide her bags of vomit under. Or even worse, you will be so thin and hateful of yourself that you will end up in the hospital with a tube sticking out of your gut while your mother cries and begs to know- what did she do wrong?

    so let's be honest. Are you on a diet or are you walking down the path to an eating disorder?
    My intention is not to offend, but to scare you straight. You seem like a nice and somewhat innocent girl, soo...

    But if you choose to join us... so be it. Welcome to my blog, god damnit.

    ReplyDelete