My Journey Thus Far:





Friday, September 3, 2010

End of 3 day diet

Im sooooo happy! I lost 11 lbs! This is sooo amazing!
I always had this diet on my mind for a very long time, but i never thought it would work, but it did! So im 184 :) such a huge jump from 195! I totally recommend this diet to anyone who is overweight and obese, it works wonders, better than a diet pill! I cant wait till my three days 'off' the diet will be over so i can do it again and be 175 :D then i can actually where clothes again cuz i ballooned out of them by being 195 for a very long time... and even to get to 165 would be a dream come true! ... I hope i can go really far with this diet... i really do... in the mean time, i am eating less of course and im looking at calories and taking advice to what i did last year to get to 170lbs... Im so glad i kept a diet journal!
Im going to a group thing tomoro and i might see Handsome-man :) i wonder if he'll recognize my thinner self :P i doubt it a little but i cant wait for him to see a transformed me... even when ill be 165... I know what church he goes to, and my mom has wanted to go for a while cuz she was invited by a friend. Cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait!!!!!

Food Plan for off diet (1)
  • Breakfast: Coffee (w/milk and Splenda), 2 light laughing cow cheese wedges.
  • Lunch: 1 packet of instant Miso soup, 2 cups of cantaloupe.
  • Dinner: 2 slices of meat, 1/2 cup string beans, 1/2 banana, 1 cup icecream
  • TOTAL CALORIES: 440!
Stay strong, beautiful, and thin [DOVE]

No comments:

Post a Comment