My Journey Thus Far:





Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Diet Day 1

Day 1 is done and im really happy... It seemed easy even a bit too easy...
But of course someone my size will be melting off the pounds till it will hit 'regular size'...
I've noticed that since i have my diet thing, Handsome-man, and my college stuff on my mind i lack in time for studying or that im just too tired from gym to study or im just at college wondering if ill see someone i know...sigh...
Handsome-man kept replaying in my head all day long... i even took a quick nap to dream and have him close to me in some way. But i know im not enough for him... I lack in my outward appearance, im not graceful with words, and im totally not as close to God as he is... Some of you might say, thats just him and you shouldnt try to change... but i like it that im finding things about myself, whether it is good news, bad news, old news, or new... Even if we'd stay friends, i'd be a better person for knowing him. But i love it how love makes you want to look better and weigh less :P
Im Anxious about tomoro... Why? you may ask... well the fact is alot of things are going on tomoro... I have class, i may see Handsome-man, I may have not lost any pounds, Im going to go to a girl group and i fear that ill be the fattest cow there, and worried i wont get up to study... I need to pass my classes and i fear all this day dreaming is ruining it!....

Ill pray for a better day for all of us,
DOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment