My Journey Thus Far:





Monday, August 9, 2010

Fasting


Im planning to fast all day today...
Oh its going to be tough...

I totally went to robot mode on saturday and sunday and i ate normally :(
SO im back to 193....
ugh a stupid number...

I was thinking earlier how i was at a stable 175lbs earlier this year and it makes me mad that i've gained so much. I feel stupid for eating so much. I feel stupid for not listening to my mom when she said "Thats enough". Its as if my body wants to stay fat. My body is comfortable with the fat. But i dont like it and it wont shed off.
I hope i really make it through today. I really need to get back to my nice 190... And of course lower than that. Im sick of being that fat girl in the family, the fat girl in my bible study group, the fat girl in choir, the fat girl in everything... Im sick of being told that i have a pretty face and a pretty voice but nothing else...
[DOVE]

1 comment:

  1. You're not stupid. Sometimes our control just disappears and it's hard to find it again. But not impossible.
    I wouldn't recommend fasting after eating normally (even if I usually do that...) I think you should slowly lower your calorie intake, and choose an amount that you are comfortable with, that won't cause you to binge. After a few days your body should get used to it and then you can try fasting. Last year I did this and it worked for me.

    Stay strong:)

    ReplyDelete