My Journey Thus Far:





Tuesday, August 3, 2010

up all night?

Im planning to stay up all night... I know this isn't a good idea
Why isn't it a good idea? Ill tell you why...
Because i might have to go to work tomoro!
But even if i do, that will work well with what i have planned...
Staying up all night = -2lbs
Plus staying up all day and working with kids = -3lbs
A total loss of 5 lbs would be rewarded to me :)
Plus not eating all day will also make be lose a couple more pounds for the next day :)
If only i would stick to my plans...
I dont know even if the pills im taking are working...

Im still waiting on tips & stuff....
[DOVE]

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could give you some tips on the pills but I never used diet pills/laxatives:(
    You could try the salt water flush. I wanted to try it so many times but we never had sea salt at home...

    Stay strong:)

    ReplyDelete