My Journey Thus Far:





Friday, July 16, 2010

well?

Hey I'm back for a post!
Well, i really don't know what to say...
I have 2 1/2 weeks left for summer class and I'm struggling to keep my grade as an A.
I have also started to go to the gym every day.. but it not seeming to change my weight.
Its weird, I'm eating healthier and i try to eat a little less, yet there is no change...
I'm very disappointed, all my hard work isn't paying off...
I can't wait till my summer class is all done.. Ill finally be free to do anything :)
ANYTHING!!!! well at least for the 3 weeks i have off before fall semester....
I want to fast as much as i can during those days....
Ill sleep, swim, go to the gym to workout, go to the sauna at the gym, clean my room thoroughly, read my books, take walks at the near by oak trees, run in the morning :)
Oh i cant wait!!!
But i know all this stress from college is causing me to eat,...
I want something to munch on, i want something cold and sweet, i want the taste of meat!
But i refrain myself as much as i can... I durn off at least 500 cals at the gym anyway ....

Stay strong, beautiful, and thin,
[DOVE]

No comments:

Post a Comment