My Journey Thus Far:





Thursday, July 8, 2010

Binged???

Well i went a little over-board this morning:

Jello layered caked: ~100
Burrito: 300
Cherrios w/2% milk: 250
----------------------------
= 650 cals already!

But im not going to go crazy on it..
I have a punishment for it.
I have my car back today,
And that means major gym time :)
At least 2 hrs worth of running, eliptical, arm stuff, etc.
I cant wait to get in shape now! ill be able to be at school all i want.
I can be far away from the fridge all i want :)
Here come the thin me even faster!

[DOVE]

2 comments:

  1. it's not that bad when you binge in the morning. When you don't eat the rest of the day you can stil lose weight ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good attitude, girl! You still have plenty of calories the rest of the day, just plan accordingly. You'll do great. (:

    ReplyDelete