My Journey Thus Far:





Thursday, April 26, 2012

190!











I am sooooo happy!!!!!!!!! :D

I AM 190 LBS!!! :D

Natural Herbs are really helping! and eating 3x a day and very small portions...
Herbs: Cinnamon, Cayenne Pepper, Multivitamin for hair nails and skin, ... some other supplements: Iron, Biotin, Calcium :)

So, for 190 lbs, what will my present be? It works body wrapping again!
I did it when i hit 195 because it was my first 10lbs lost :) It makes my stretch marks look almost invisible and skin feels really smooth and soft :P

I need to buy new pants too cuz the ones i have are ripping at the insides of the pants,... ugh i hate it! they are really comfortable!!!! oh well

Today i want to look fabulous,... i'm going to see Mr. Physics (aka physics partners) tonight at class... going to try to casually invite him to go grab a coffee with me... or something :) I have such confidence!!! :D

enjoy the pics <3

{DOVE}

No comments:

Post a Comment