My Journey Thus Far:





Wednesday, May 2, 2012

poop





yesterday and today i feel like poop.
I binged.
But thats not why i feel like poop and that's not why i binged.

Mr Physics didn't want to hang out tuesday... though he said it last week... He mentioned he wont be sitting in the front anymore because of his knee hurting and he wants something to prop it up during class; stupid excuse ... he just should have said "I dont want to be around you anymore" ...

I should have known this was too good to be true.

It took 8 mini bite brownies, 3 pints of Hagen Daz, Cashews and some normal food.
Now i feel like i'm getting over him and now feeling bad that i ate the junk. Not bad that i ate it, i feel bad i ate junk and not stuff my face with good stuff you know? well that's comfort food for you.

Im not searching for pity or remorse. I just wanted to get it off of my chest. I dont have anyone to talk to .... I dont trust my mom and my girl friends are busy with their boyfriends...

I work 4 days straight.... I'm going to try the lemonade diet... i know i'm a failure at keeping my word on that but lets all hope.

{DOVE}

No comments:

Post a Comment