My Journey Thus Far:





Thursday, October 28, 2010

Terrible day

Well i thought the exercise was working, but i guess not :S I shot back up to 198!!! What a dreadful sight indeed... But its okay, im not eating today... even untill i cant take the pain anymore... Ill definitely will take multivitamins, cuz if you dont your stomach WILL eat itself and your body will eat at your muscle before it goes to fat.. believe me, i know what im talking about!!!
I got into a HUGE fight with my mom today... you see, i went to hang out with friends last night and my mom was at work and i didn't think i would be out long so i didn't think there was any point to say i was going... turned out that i was going to sleep over at my friends house and my mom flips over the fact that im not home and she almost had a heart attack when my dad thought i was home but i wasn't and blah blah blah im in deep trouble and i hate it... im so stupid sometimes... why didn't i call my mom before she went haywire? ugh i hate myself for making my mom so mad... now she's going to take it out on the rest of the family and my siblings will forever hate me. I have no appetite, i wish i also had no emotions right now so i can stop crying..
My mom is now planning to cut all ties with me and to stop helping me in everything... now i have to get at least $5,000 by the end of next year so i can pay my way through the nursing program :S ugh... i hope my dad can help me a little...


Molly, i dont know if i would call myself a c
hristian Ana cuz i dont really think of Ana,.. I think of God... he is the one actually giving you the strength in what you are doing everyday... i hope you stop depending on Ana as an idol, its a slippery slop to be on. And if you are planning to take your bible to the gym, make sure you are doing it with a clean heart and not with the intention of getting attention (my mom think i do it for the attention, i didn't even think of it)... <3 style="color: rgb(102, 51, 102);">

Here is my inspiration for today:{DOVE}

No comments:

Post a Comment