My Journey Thus Far:





Friday, May 25, 2012

Insanity Day 1 Fit Test

So i'm starting Insanity for the 2nd time, and no i did not do it fully last time :S ... Any way, I say that if i am an obese 190 ish pound lady and i'm doing it, you can do it to! But you must have the will power to push yourself and do your own personal best and excel from there!
Insanity is the only workout that gets my droping sweat in a matter of a couple min and gets my heart going fast. So if you are going to do this with me or starting it soon, go for it!

Other than that Mr Physics is gone off this planet. :( oh well,... and this is one excuse i'm doing this lol its a good inspiration :D
I have gone back to 190 :) and even less cuz my body is more slimmer :) yey!

keeping you posted,
{DOVE}


No comments:

Post a Comment