My Journey Thus Far:





Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Insanity Day 4 and 5

I wanted to quit today... Insanity workout was insane.... but that wasn't it... I've also been coupling it with the Metamorphosis workout with it and i'm sore  all over but that's not it. I felt defeated for some reason... worthless... weak... and idiot.. i didn't know where it came from and i was about to give up during my day 5 insanity workout when finally the video said that it was now time for the final stretch... there was only 5 min left in the video! ... I'm so glad i pushed through! YES!!! .... through its only day 5, i feel like my body is less jiggly lol so that's enlightening :)

As you all know Mr. physics is out and now Mr. Robert Pattinson look-a-like is now back in! .... I feel like i should make more of an effort with mr. Pattinson since i dont see him much and texting him a lot is never good for any guy.... but he is always a gentleman so i'll see him around definitely :P this is great inspiration to keep on the program!

{DOVE}


No comments:

Post a Comment