My Journey Thus Far:





Monday, January 31, 2011

Going back

SO, i lost a good 12lbs and i've kept it off :) plus i look skinnier!
Im going back on the lemonade diet for the next 5 days [mon.-fri.] and then me and my friend are going on the 3 day diet [saturday, sunday, monday]... and hopefully ill at least lose 15 pounds from it all :)
I've been so busy with school and work and stuff that i barely get to eat, and sometimes dont feel like eating... which is good... Thats why i really like the lemonade diet... it makes you really watch what you want and your satisfaction level is lower once off so you can keep going on not eating much at all :)
Im excited!!!!
My birthday is coming up too on the 19th of Feb. and i have to at least be 168lbs...

love ya all!
{DOVE}

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you. My birthday is in feb. too mine is the 4th. I'm trying the ABC boot camp diet. I cant wait to see how things go with your diet I might have to try it.

    ReplyDelete