My Journey Thus Far:





Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bouncing Back!

So after my bro's bday sushi, i kinda sucked at the diet thing and didn't lose weight :S
But im back on it and its my 2nd day :) i lost 4 lbs (though it might be just water weight)
Im exercising too so that helps knowing its not just water
This is a hard diet :S
Im tired all the time, cold, cranky, and just ew...
But from watching the youtube videos, this should only last the first few days... i hope

I have just 5 months and 1 day to lose about 50 lbs and i think its really manageable...
I've been watching the new series I Used to be Fat... and there is this girl who loses like 90 lbs!!! She was 250 in the begining and she ends up being 160 at the end of like 89 days...
If she can do it, so can I :)

I hope all of you are doing well
{DOVE}

No comments:

Post a Comment