My Journey Thus Far:





Saturday, March 3, 2012

Progression

Hey all you wonderful ppl!

So there is good news! I am getting healthy and thin! After watching "fat, sick, and nearly dead" I was determined to try juicing :) And it has helped! I have a big appetite for sweets and it takes a lot of volume to get me to feel satisfied. Luckily this diet works wonders! You get a lot of fruit and veggies into your body for a instant nutrient boost and you feel full fast. Sure when i started it was hard cuz i was craving the bad foods and carbs but now since my tongue has been tasting fresh produce i dont want that stuff anymore! :D and i lost 5 lbs! and its been like 5 days... and thats with cheating a bit! :D If you watch this documentary you will be amazed! Especially if you are over 200lbs like i am,... there is fast results!
Ive been watching a lot of youtube videos lately, trying to find answers to fast results and inspiration...especially since i have my own labtop :D hee hee .... and came across a amazing product! It Works products! These before and afters are amazing and there are many youtube videos of normal ppl who tried it and have amazing results! In just 45 min, ppl lose inches! I want to try this for myself when my brother's wedding will come closer... In the mean time, check it out yourself :D
I also have joined a awesome choir that gets out into the community. I have met some really cool people. One in particular, i will call Giraffe, he is really smart, really funny, easy to talk to, but there is a problem... his looks dont compare to his personality and my mother would never approve of him just because of that... Though we are just friends, and probably always will be, through a conversation we recently had... he likes a certain girl that he works with... she is pretty and skinny, and nothing like me... but it showed me that even if a guy isn't a good looking hunk, he too wants a beautiful and skinny girl... :( oh well, this just makes me want to change even more!

In other news, if you remember, i have a guy friend that looks like rob pattinson... i saw him recently... <3 ... nice as ever... though we dont talk much we both talk like we've always known each other... He is my motivation, my muse, even if nothing happens between him and i, i will always will be grateful to know him :)Anyone reading this? lol

Love you all,

{DOVE}

No comments:

Post a Comment