My Journey Thus Far:





Thursday, January 5, 2012

Death to me

Sorry for not writing for so long... life has been miserable.....
I started to gain weight for no reason at all! ... i ate healthy, i exercised, i did everything right and yet my stupid body wont accept it!
Among other things,... my 2 jobs relentlessly put me to work, had college, got into a car accident, my dad got into a car accident, my mother's aunt stayed with us, i had to move out of my room for my aunt and had to sleep on a stupid couch for 3 weeks, gotten yelled at for how stupid i am and that i dont know how to do anything around the house, blah blah blah

I think i deserve a break and a piece of cake.... what the hell, right? ... my body loves the number 200 :'( ... too much stress

sorry my lovely ladies... i hope i do better this year :(

{DOVE}

No comments:

Post a Comment